This is The First Step to start advertising with Google AdWords, You need to follow these four steps to set up your account.
Basic things you need to do:
Step 1: Sign Up for Google AdWords
First access the Google AdWords home page
In order to sign up, You need Google Username which you can get it Here – Google Adwords
If you have Gmail account then you just need to Click On Sign In Tab else Click on Start now Tab
You will be taken to Make Google Record page, where you can pick the username and secret phrase you’d prefer to use with AdWords.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
During step 1, in the event that you chose to utilize your current Google account (i.e., your Gmail account) to make an AdWords account, at that point you don’t have to follow this progression. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you made another Google represent AdWords, at that point, you will be required to check your record.
Subsequent to checking your record with Google, you will have the option to sign in utilizing your username and secret word (Password).
Step 3: Set Up Your First Campaign
You can choose your Campaign settings (the name for your new campaign, audience language, location, Keywords, network settings, Text ads, bidding, and budget options, etc.) as shown in the following example:
You should give the accompanying essential data to make your campaign and afterward click the Save and proceed with the button at the base of the page when you are finished.
- Budget: Enter the amount you’re willing to spend on average each day for this ad campaign. Your budget will help determine how many times your ad can be shown each day. Like a daily Budget or Lifetime Budget.
- Locations: Select the locations where you want your ad to appear (location of potential customers like US, UK, India.,)
- Networks: Select where you want your ad to appear. You have an option to select devices like Android or IOS, on which you want your ad to appear or use the default setting.
- Keywords: Enter search term keywords that will trigger your ad.Real Potential Customers.
- Bid: Enter the most you are willing to pay for your ad. Higher the Bid and Chances are Higher to be On Top.
- Text: Enter the text of your ad. (Most Important step)
Most Important Step
Step 4: Set Your Billing Preference and Time Zone Information
- Choose a country or territory where your billing address is located from the drop-down. The other fields automatically will get updated.
- Choose your Account type (Business or Individual). Continue selecting the radio buttons and filling in the information in fields.
- Enter your billing information (i.e., credit card details) or use a promotional code. (when you sign up for the First time you get a promotional code)
- Here is also where you will set time zone information. Note: Time zone and currency settings can’t be changed after you set up your account. (Make sure You do it correctly).
- Click Save and continue when you are finished.
I Hope By Following these 4 Step You have Opened your New Google Adwords account.
Now You are Ready to Start Your Campaign.
If you have any questions or queries Just comment below or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org